Wednesday 27 November 2013

Its that time of year!!


Well i thought i better make a start on some festive creations and over at Arty Inklings they have a Christmas theme for their current challenge.

These started life as some papermache blanks that i bought from Paperartsy at the Dome, i have never made my own decorations before so thought i would give it a whirl.

I wanted to make them as sparkly and blingy as possible and i think i might just have succeeded!


Here are some close ups so you don't miss any of the bling!



Thank for looking


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And 3 in one entry lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makes and you've certainly not held back on the bling. The first one is my fave, love the lines of bling gems down each of the 4 sides and the contrasting colours - fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Emma..I bought some of these too..you've done a great job on them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them!! I didn't buy any of these as I have nowhere to hang decorations up even though I really loved them - but these look stupendous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm xmas bling... Stunning baubles:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a smashing job of these Emma. First one's my fave but really love them all. Beautiful crystal drops hanging from the bottom!

    Hugss
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one of these I bought at Ally Pally. I haven't started decorating it yet! These are fabulous. I love the little glass beads and the white roses. I really must get going on mine! You have inspired me! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, just let me check its a nice one before i publish it! lol