Wednesday 23 November 2011

Who's a naughty blogger then?

That would be me then!

I just have no idea where time goes, over the past few months my life has changed in many ways, some for the better and sadly some for the worse! These changes have really had an effect on my ability to create much at all!

Being part of the Crafty Boots design team has meant that at least when the whip is cracked by Stephanie Emma then i get my backside into gear and make something!! Obviously this is what i need so the more people who hassle me the better!!!

So what have i made then?

This was a small decopatch trinket box and my first use of my new spell binder dies! Strangely enough there is no pink on show, the box and the following frame were my DT entries for the 'Autumn' challenge


The next card was my entry for young at heart, i just love this little girl and she is one of the stamps from lily of the valley. I think my God daughter Isla will be getting this for her birthday at the end of the month as it suits her temperament well i think!



So thats it for the time being anyway, need to get the ok from the DT boss for anything else to go on here! lol

I will to my best in future to be a better blogger, i need to give myself time and permission to let myself be creative even when it feels like its at the bottom of a very long 'to do' list.

Take care all and watch out for the next Crafty Boots Challenge on Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. You ARE a naughty blogger! I try (I mean try!) and schedule my blog posts but that does mean being really organised and having the project made in advance. Life isn't always like that! Welcome back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually post in spurts myself. LOVE your stuff Emma. The box is gorgeous! Love te colors and texture effect. XxDenise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh looking forward to seeing more of your work Emma, and love the all the designs above...i dont mind keep nagging you :))) ...X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, just let me check its a nice one before i publish it! lol